PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets Europe hiring FO's
View Single Post
Old 27th Apr 2018, 09:10
CL300

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well I did reapply, but since they subcontracted this to a third party, i am not sure about the criteria of choice. These are the communications :

This from the ivory tower:

Dear Candidate,

We acknowledge your application for the First Officer position at NetJets Europe and sincerely appreciate your interest in our company.
We are now starting the selection process. We have engaged a third party, KURA Aviation, to support us throughout this process. You will be given feedback on your application by KURA within the next month.
If you have any concerns or questions please let us know. If you object to us sharing your data with KURA Aviation or to KURA Aviation being involved in the process, please let us know by 23.59h Lisbon time on Wednesday 28 March 2018. Otherwise we will assume that you do not object to your details being shared with KURA Aviation and we will share your details with them.
Best wishes for success!

Kind regards,

Answer form the contractor:

Thank you for your interest in the role of First Officer with Netjets.
The response to the opportunity has been overwhelming and the standard of all the applications received extremely high.
Having now had an opportunity to carefully review your application however I regret to inform you that we are unable to take your interest forward on this occasion.
We appreciate that flying with Netjets is an amazing opportunity and the outcome of your application will be a disappointment to you. We are, however, happy to provide feedback if you wish. If you would like to avail yourself of this offer, please call on +44 (0) 1789 XXX XXX.

Meantime thank you for your interest once again.
Kind regards

I believe that this is a tick in the box , business as usual..

I called three times for the debriefing, and finally I have a slot for the 7th May...