PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Delta Passenger Fined $500 for apple
View Single Post
Old 26th Apr 2018, 00:44
JammedStab

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Lascaille
So when my wife gets out something to use for later, then half an hour later spends ten minutes looking for that same exact thing, she's just doing it to mess with me? I'll tell her. I'll tell myself as well because 'I'll just put thing-that-needs-to-go-in-the-car next to my car keys so I remember it later' more often than not turns into 'where the hell did I put that thing'. Clearly I'm just doing it to wind myself up.

Columnar dwelling made of animal teeth, remove yourself from it.
What your wife does is irrelevant to the incident at hand. I'm Global Entry and go through US customs on a regular basis. The only consumable I bring off the aircraft is water. I do tell other crewmembers that we can bring as much food as we want into the US... as long as it is somewhere in our gastro-intestinal tract.

I heard a story of someone bringing food in and honestly asking the officer and then having it confiscated and subsequently having issues with customs, so I don't even try that. No food, no problems.

As for the food, on a the cargo flights(where I was had time to observe the grooming process) I did arriving at a US port of entry, there are red plastic trash bags for the food which is then incinerated.