Thread: Thomas Cook-2
View Single Post
Old 20th Apr 2018, 05:57
EGAC is Better

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by FFMAN
The key is consistency.
All successful airlines offer a consistent product:
At one end of the scale the likes of Singapore etc deliver a reasonably consistent product
At the other end of the scale, Ryanair and Easyjet also deliver a consistent product and I admire them for that. I know exactly what I'll be getting for my money.
With TCX - it's pure guesswork.
Whilst I agree consistency is important, a lot of successful airlines do not offer this in terms of seating.

The difference between an old RYR B737 and a new one with the Sky interior and slim seats is night and day. Same with easyJet between A319 with old seats and A320 with Recaro’s. I’ve flown EZY and RYR both in the last 36hrs in old interiors. Give me the new interiors and seats everytime please.

RYR is guesswork because you dont know in advance what will turn up in x weeks to operate you flight. EZY is a bit more straightforward to work out what you’ll get

Singapore have multiple different First, Business and Economy seats in operation. Both across long haul and regional products.

It would be desireable for TCX to operate PE more consistently but like a lot of other airlines nowadays, reality is you need to be savy and check the seat map before you book.