PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Japan (AJX) B767
View Single Post
Old 19th Apr 2018, 01:57
gtseraf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Catalytic Ignition
That is correct they only require the last 6 pages for the application. Company validated of course. I cannot comment at all first hand about flying for Emirates but have a few buddies there. You will find a very different management style than what you are used to. Also terms & conditions that can be changed at any moment in your favor but usually not. The training culture from what I hear is also not the best. I cannot comment first hand but these are the noises I hear. Goodluck & make the right Decision for you & yourself alone!!!
You will find that the culture here is very different to any Western culture. The individual is expected to comply with the rules and requirements of the group. Many decisions are made here based on company requirements with little or no consideration given for personal circumstances. This often translates to being expected to do perform duties which, in many other companies, would be considered unacceptable.

It would not be unreasonable to ask oneself why they have been recruiting non-stop for many years yet, the crew numbers are hardly growing.