PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MCC Courses
Thread: MCC Courses
View Single Post
Old 14th Apr 2018, 05:13
pilotczj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To starts with the drawbacks, I can only say that they are located in Budapest and not somewhere in a western capital so it might be a longer journey for you getting there, depending on where you live. However, it is located closely to the city centre so it is easily approachable.
To tell the truth I did my MCC somewhere else as it was included in my integrated training, however I know the company pretty well and they are doing a great job. At least 10 of my friends did their MCC+JOC there and they were very satisfied as the training gives you not only knowledge about the basic stuffs but about Airbus philosophy as well during the theory days. Most of them went to Wizzair since them and they had no problem with the sim assessment after sitting in that sim for hours during the courses, as it is pretty much working like the sim they have at wizz. The instructors are type rated, some of them are ex TRI so they are not only well prepared but they teach effecticely. If you are planning your future career on the Bus, then its a good idea to do it there, if you are sure that it is not your future aircraft, then I might recommend doing it somewhere else.
I hope that helps

Last edited by pilotczj; 14th Apr 2018 at 05:26.