PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A Little Gem from CASA Experts
View Single Post
Old 13th Apr 2018, 07:54
Connedrod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LeadSled
Rod the Con,
I have got it exactly right, it is your reading and comprehension that is the problem, not to mention your writing.
As a "bus driver", I will back my experience in producing and tuning high performance race engines of the "old school" variety any day, against you.
And I certainly wouldn't knowingly let you anywhere near any aeroplane (or any other machinery) that

Good for you bus driver. Ive been around and buildimg hp race engines for a life time as well just for your knowledge.
As for working on your aircraft well once again thats my privilege not to so you never have to worry about that. Ill put my engineering record against yours any day off the week in regrads to aviation maintenance, considering ypur past record on here and lack of knowledge of the regulations. Btw how many maintenance releases have you issued again ?

Now please inlighten megan about tdc and the degress lost seaming you can explain it better than myself and then maybe explain to the folk about crank angle and how it affects inlet flow into the chamber for combustion on a n/a engine.
Thanx in advance ha ha get it lol