PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 12th Apr 2018, 08:01
gliderman13

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by adcast
Well, at the end i was right. I received today the email ..."Your application has been reviewed, however, we regret to inform you that your application will not proceed to the next stage in the selection process.
Due to the number of applications received for this program it is not possible for the airline (or CAE) to provide additional feedback regarding your application"...

I was expecting this cos i've never got the "application completed" email. I don't really understand their criteria for calling someone for the assessment or not.
Since the first moment they contacted me interested in my application they had already my resume, aeronautical background, experience, etc. There was only missing some Flight school report and stuff like that.

Anyway, very good luck to all who have been called.

Regards!

As I can see in your profile you come from Mexico. If you read carefully Ryr entry requirements there is written clearly that applicant must hold an EU passport. In my opinion this may be a reason in your case.

Regards!