PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - When are you allowed to put your hand back on thrust levers after V1?
Old 12th Apr 2018, 07:52
Centaurus

Received 14 Likes on 5 Posts
Obviously, if that were the case, I would have already informed my colleague during the emergency part of the take off briefing so as to prevent him / her from thinking that I am rejecting the take-off after the V1
My goodness, how things have changed over the years where nowadays we are required to brief the PM of practically anything that might happen. Can you just imagine in the old days of WW2 if this dogmatic requirement that the PF cover his arse via the CVR because of fear of legal implications.

I can see it now. "In the likely event we are attacked by an enemy fighter I will corkscrew towards him. If he comes underneath us I will bunt like hell and maybe even drop a bomb on the Hun bastard. Do you agree with that Mr Copilot? Please don't hesitate to say you disagree of if you have a better idea. Although I am the captain of this crew we are still a democracy and you are always welcome to speak up in the name of CRM