PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 2017 Annual report - lol
View Single Post
Old 8th Apr 2018, 09:41
Trafalgar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Landflap. Appreciate your sincere and thoughtful post. Although I can understand the advice you have provided, let me assure you that I am quite serene about my own circumstance, and I don't lose much sleep over the current situation as it pertains to me personally. What I am motivated by however is the responsibility towards the traveling public, and my other colleagues. In particular, I do not wish to see CX manipulate and cheat hundreds of good people out of what should be a good career in aviation, both for them and their families.

CX is toxic, and unless some of us clearly and methodically take on the appalling management that is Swire, many more pilots will be led off track by wasting years at CX, before recognising they must leave to salvage their careers and secure their families long term future. If I can help one fellow pilot avoid that fate, then my efforts will have been worth it. I assure you, I personally take much satisfaction in laying bare the machinations and deceit of the CX / Swire management, and am gratified to see that many pilots at this airline are now stirring and making their plans to leave. The ever increasing resignation rate is the proof that the message is finally becoming understood.

Best wishes. Traf