PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Update
Thread: Gulf Air Update
View Single Post
Old 7th Apr 2018, 21:42
Smoke mountain

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Gordomac
Smokey : you ole rotter. Told us in your post of the 5th that the new aircraft would make the flyover "tomorrow" the 6th for the opener. ER, well, today is the 6th & it is just the practice session, surprisingly on a Friday. The "opener" is, er, surely, tomorrow the 7th. (Nader, do you like my persistant use of the word."er". ? Really annoying eh ? Well, went up to my Taverna, wearing my Bahrain F1 T shirt (bought for the first one), sporting my Tag Heur F1 watch (bought by myself for my leaving present & given to myself in 2009) only to be , er, openly laughed at when I explained that I was there, in the Taverna, for the new 787 , er, "opener".

Milthos (owner) told me to get a grip & come back tomorrow (7th) for the Gf "opener" performed by the beautiful Dreamliner. I will.

BTW, L U R V E the colours. Are Boeing Test pilots doing the "opener", er, tomorrow (7th) or is it Nader again ??

Oh so sorry about that mate,i know it apologising wont change a thing but i must wrote it wrong!

I am sure it's here for the fly over but wrong about the date,one of my friends sent me a Video of the Aircraft flying over GP .. I am unable to upload the Video unfortunately.