PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tnt/Asl airlines belgium
View Single Post
Old 4th Apr 2018, 09:33
Wezzel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by midnightcity
Been there for the interview, did not pass it. I wonder what they are looking for...though they are very nice in front of you.
Study well your knowledges (Definitions, Performances, Jeppesen). I guess the theory test you had, is easier than the interview, You know or you don't know. The interview is different, they like you or they don't. It is all about subjectivity aftermath, IMHO.
If you're belgian with a current type rating, I guess that's a good point on your side .Management seem all belgians...so...
About the cargo night ? even if it's not a problem for you, it is not a great selling point though.
Expect some technical questions. A few may be tricky, but that's ok and very interesting (but very picky question!), if you don't know just say it, be honest and at least you'll even learn things or review some stuff. They are helper as well if you struggle.
But if they help a bit, I guess you lose points haha.
Im not sure if it really matters for them to know all perfectly. Unless they are looking for the perfect guy who knows everything. Difficult to say. Personnally I did well most of the time, but 2 questions I struggled or did not know. Im not perfect
and we don't know everything. But we are supposed to know where to find the right information aren't we ?
A few HR questions. Classic except one or two.... e.g : does your employer knows you're seeking another position? (really... and you ? are you going to tell your employer you're seeking another position? )

Wish you all the best guys.
Thanks!
Got the invitation for assessment today..
What kind of theoretical questions can I expect at the first stage?