PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 31st Mar 2018, 01:30
Burtane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello Everyone.

I have a couple of questions about QR - 777 Fleet Application process. I must say i checked several pages under this thread but i can not find exact and recent information. Thats why i m gonna keep you busy. I m about to apply for co pilot position to 777 fleet. I m currently flying for 777 with total 2900 hours (1600 hours on type ) and i wonder a couple of things about process ;

1- Is there anything special about online application ? Do we need some references or do we have to complete some online tests just after we apply ? I like to be prepared in advance in order to be ready.

2- What i need to spend time on ? I mean, which source do i need to study for ;

- Online tests
- Atpl exam
- Skype interview
- Simulator check

etc.

People are mentioning about latestpilotjobs web site ? Is it a reliable and recent source to prepare myself ?

4-= These days how long does it take to finish all the steps and get an OK from company ( i hope ) and in case of a positive result , when do i have to start without starting all the steps from beginning ? ( Lets say in 6 months , 12 months etc )

5-) How long does it actually take to get out from company provided house to housing allowance option ? 6 months , 1 year , 2 years ?

I m waiting to hear your valuable comments and guidelines for a successful application period.