PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Network aircraft to be crewed by JQ pilots
Old 30th Mar 2018, 22:23
Lezzeno

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
and you'd be leading the charge Rated De
A mind reader or a good crystal ball? Care to share the lotto numbers (but only in a PM please)?

The continued snide references to Luxembourg are childish in the extreme
It's certainly going to help a lot more than the same bunch of people spouting the same tired lines on PPRuNe
I think you will find this is more frustration than anything else. As a junior pilot in Qantas I have been arguably affected as much as anyone by the 'lost decade'. Now watching management lubricate another pineapple and witnessing a perceived lack of action and poor communication from the organization I pay to represent me I am beginning to wonder where my membership fee's are going. Whether AIPA can't or won't (either can be argued equally) take any action is largely irrelevant, all that matters is results. It is not a charity. Watching a pointless SGM followed by some of the exec heading to Europe for a conference is as Rated De pointed out not a good look. AIPA were able to act quickly and decisively when the AFAP applied to FWC (not FWA, thanks Iron Bar and I'm not suggesting the AFAP would be any better but an SGM was not required to decide on whether or how to take action). At the end of the day AIPA membership is not compulsory, something many pilots of similar seniority to myself are very aware of.