PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 29th Mar 2018, 21:39
Whiskey Hotel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Skyhigh_
I haven't heard the overwhelmingly positive response from all the guys who failed the assessment and did the preparation at Upilot. Your "instructor" is not even a Pilot apparently, I would still recommend guys to do a proper preparation in a proper 737 Sim in order to improve their chances of passing the assessments. You should maybe remove the Ryanair logo from the map on your website as it is misleading.
I’m not sure what rock you’ve been living under but Upilot are extremely highly regarded amongst people who have gone for ryanair assessments, including myself and a significant number of my colleagues. If you can’t fly the upilot sim then you shouldn’t be flying, end of story. The feel system in upilots sim has very little to do with how you perform in the ryanair assessment.

Even this thread alone, if you look back over it for the past number of years you will see the large number of recommendations and referrals from pilots who have used upilot for their assessment prep sessions and who have subsequently been successful at the ryanair assessment.