PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Smart Aviation Poland
View Single Post
Old 29th Mar 2018, 19:54
Pilot1981

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Hawker400
I just started the ATPL distance theory there. From the pictures I think they might have a full in-house portion but I'm not sure.

I have not gone to the school yet but what I was informed; You through the 14k QB on AE with a 75%+ average then you go to the school for 2 weeks or so for briefing sessions and a sim of the exams. Supposedly after that you get the write off from the school to go start your exams. Regarding the other Polish schools the distance ATPL seems to be the same other than using AE to Bristol QB.

Although the back-office there has not been very easy with contact, the HT is a very hard-working guy and gets things done when he's available
Hi everybody. I am monitoring all posts regarding our school to provide you the most reliable information. ATPL ground training should last minimum 3 months. Our ATPL course costs 1500 EUR and includes:
- unlimited access to ATPL e-books online
- 1 year subscription to Aviation Exam (official partner of Smart Aviation)
- 10 days of classroom
We have chosen Aviation Exam because it has the highest coverage of ATPL questions. Students studying ATPL buy access to Aviation Exam even if their school uses other CBT for self studying. That's why we have decided to simplify self studying part for our students and offer them Aviation Exam as CBT. You need go through 80% of questions in study mode and get average of 75% from each subject.
Classes are organised twice a year in cooperation with CATS Aviation instructors. We are planning block of 10 days of lectures with English native speaking professional senior instructors from 18-th until 29-th of June 2018. Next block of classes is planned at the end of November. All students may join our course anytime they want but training time cannot be less than 3 months since start date. To be honest it is minimum time required to complete self studying part with Aviation Exam. ATPL ground training ends with internal exam which contains 130 multi choice questions.
I hope that all information given here is helpful enough and clarifies the structure of our ATPL course. However if you have any questions regarding to our ATPL theory please do not hesitate to ask. You can find my e-mail address on Smart Aviation website. Good luck and keep in touch.

Last edited by Pilot1981; 30th Mar 2018 at 04:42.