PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 28th Mar 2018, 02:28
Aeromet2.0

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello,

I will go to the assesment in the next weeks to Dublin, its my first time, its not impossible, complete all the documents, even if you have more than 30 years.

Which accommodation is better Premmier Inn or Travelodge? Really interested in transport shuttle from the Airport, I haveīt stayed before at Dublin.
Internet wifi is important, clean of bathrooms and to have near ways to have cheap food. I had listened about a Supermarket LIDL nearest to Travelodge, is that Correct? (with google and tripadvisor it seems better Premier Inn about transport-internet-clean, but i dont know really, because here i see different).

I had to ask to lot of pilots and coleagues about the documents to upload to CAE website(it could take days or weeks to have all the documents from flight schools if you didnīt had please be sure to have before apply flight school reports-MCC...), if you havenīt got any one, CAE will advice you .
PDFs must be reduced of size and could be with some pages (with different sides or parts of required documents).

They are very kind at phone, call about 1 month after aply correctly, few days after e-mail for near call, it`s part of the interview for checking your english level.

There is an important amount of documents for those that have modular ATPL frozen, even you need legal translators for your other titles...when you have confirmation you have again to complete more details in 4 pages...

Well im so nervous, and excited, I have prepared typical ACE book with some questions from the webs, that are similar to those that you show here, and expect that some hours on 737Simulator will help, expect to practice really more than 10, because with less than 10 you have a risk to fail the simulator, in my case MCC was on other kind of aircraft.

In my case i dont have money for type rating, but i have saved for accomodation in Type rating that takes 3 months theory+simulator, and other expenses(perhaps 5000-7000 euro you need? it seems a lot 10k that I have read before), normally banks could lend you the money with the contract of Ryanair in your Hands.

Good luck for every one!, and please advice me if you go in next weeks to Dublin via MP, I think that its the best choice for a begginner pilot to start at Ryanair in Europe.