PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Caption competition
View Single Post
Old 27th Mar 2018, 21:28
cavuman1

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
Talking Aaaand... We Have a Winner!

The Drop Zone resounds with laughter; there’s more silk blowing around than Frederick’s of Hollywood after an earthquake. An admirable and worthy round by all contestants makes a final decision quite difficult. Because our relationship is a democracy (I get to vote until I get it right), I called on my Bride to assist. In a rare moment of total agreement, she and I decided as follows:

A most-Honorable Mention Reserve ‘Chute to Last Minute Entry Pontius Navigator for: “Hey guys, I won't have the curry again!” (With a Braaaappp, the ‘chutist was on his way to low Earth orbit...)

The Bronze D-Ring to Shy Torque for: "Best trampoline I've ever been on!" OINGO BOINGO!

The Silver T-28 Riser goes to Hydromet with: “Private Kent, I think we've worked out your real identity.” No Kryptonite was involved in the making of this caption...

Yet this round’s Golden Coffman Starter Trophy belongs to a man who understands the inexorable intersection of marital “misunderstandings” and brevity being the soul of wit. DRUM ROLL and FLOURISHES for: “I hear you have been having sex with my wife....said the parachute packer...” compliments of Kiltrash.

Well done, sir! The trophy is on its way under drogue to your location; don’t let it hit you in the head before you start a new round!

- Ed