PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - INCIDENT AT VALLEY
View Single Post
Old 21st Mar 2018, 01:59
spannermonkey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I appreciate its all very interesting for those of you who want to discuss the details of this incident, but like every other incident that quickly finds its way onto these pages - a little respect for the chap who lost his life today. Put yourself in the shoes of his wife, girlfriend or even his kids if he has any or whatever his personal situation was, not to mention those who knew him and worked with him, they have also lost loved one a and dad, a friend and college.

As someone else has pointed out the pilot is the one who got out, but lost his passenger, so I'm pretty sure he's not feeling too great either, so accord him the same respect.

Like many units the Red's are a close knit team and have suffered some tragic losses recently, this unfortunately adds to that, so allow them as a team time to grieve as well.

Bottom line - the family have asked for 24 hours to themselves before any notification is provided of names - so respect that and stop posting you opinions or suppositions about what may or may not have happened. If however, you cannot contain your inconsiderate desire to pontificate - do so via PMs and I'm sure those of us who have or are serving, especially anyone who served with either involved will tell you to politely 'go away'.

Per Ardua fella.

Nuff said!!!!