PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cargolux details requested!
View Single Post
Old 20th Mar 2018, 16:36
ChrisWithWings

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@final06:

A possible new CWA might be a good point to be considered, you are right. During my research, I only found a statement of the LCGB in the newsletter (01/2016) regarding the changes of the CWA. As far as I can remember there wasn't stated when there will be new CWA negotiations. Do you have any idea when a new CWA (negotiations) will come?
I have read some statements of the LCGB. It seems to me that the CV's management stayed very strong while the union made the compromises (they mentioned a compromise of around 10 million € from their side), especially against new joiners. Furthermore, they said that they finally agreed to the CWA, although they know that there are some important points to be changed and improved. This doesn’t sound like a good union’s work. From this point of view, do you think a new CWA will bring improvements or even more decreasing conditions (and therefore joining as soon as possible would be better, if I finally decide to do so)?

@Aero75

Did you have look on the CV’s webpage? They publish some of their conditions (Unfortunately, I am not allowed to post web-links. But google for “cargolux working conditions”). I don’t know, but I think, these are based on the actual CWA.