PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Durham Tees Valley-7
View Single Post
Old 19th Mar 2018, 02:08
JollyTraveller

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by canberra97
Your obviously not accepting the fact what others are trying to tell you that Superbreak have cancelled the majority of there departures from Teesside but have you not even bothered to check the Superbreak website to see for yourself if you had your notice that what others are telling you is the truth, only two departures from Teesside to Madeira and Seville, I even called Superbreak before I made this post to confirm it.

PR stuff will always say such things as selling fast or sold out, it means nothing just like DFS furniture sales, ''sale MUST end on Monday while stocks last''!
I had been checking the Superbreak website and noticed different package breaks listing appeared to removed at different times and I assumed that because the package breaks had sold out. i.e. Durham Tees Valley - Seville: Authentic Andalucía deal was only removed last week. yet others most others had been removed a long time ago. If Superbreak have cancelled package breaks it must be UK wide because package breaks have been removed for next few months from section of the website. Flights and Hotel Deals | Cheap Hotel and Flight Packages | SuperBreak