PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The latest AT drivel (half year loss edition)
Old 17th Mar 2018, 06:16
Tea time

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Traf , since you have taken up the mantle of exposing the truth , I actually look forward to the AT Pravda communication because I know that within a day or two you will come out with a stinging rebuke which I throughly enjoy reading .
Your missives are erudite and extremely well researched and written . May I suggest that you would have a career as an investigative journalist should You so choose .
The biggest problem we as a group face is the gutless crew that refuse to stand up and be counted when the opportunity arises . This applies equally to Capt and FO’s who insist on helping out . They always have an excuse as to why they did it but it’s no longer acceptable. As for discretion all a FO has to do is stand tall and say I’m too fatigued to continue if the Capt is too weak to take the decision himself . It’s pathetic how after everything the company has done to us crews still insist on helping out , taking STC upgrades.
It’s time the AOA practiced some back of the barn persuasion