PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Things are getting interesting at RYR for Cadets
Old 15th Mar 2018, 18:34
Luke258

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Time Traveller
Do you try and rile everyone around you like this at work? I've been at Ryanair a lot longer than you seem to think; several years, and I don't see the relevance anyway. Granted, Germany is one of the most harsh tax environments imaginable, so for that you have my sympathies (but still you deliberately fixate on winter pay slips). However, things do seem to be changing significantly for the better at Ryanair, (and I was a union number, pushing and voting for improvement) so I'm really pleased that it looks like FOs will get a better start at the company. While I assume you have now left, most of what you say is (hopefully) old news. At that, and so as not to flog this to death, over and out - Chill, Good luck.
Of course i fixate on winter pay slips. There should not be any major difference in your pay throughout the year. Things change significantly because finally the prosecutors are tightening the noose on them. They don't offer contracts because they are nice. You should know that being several years in the company. Don't get me wrong, i am more than happy that this contractor model seems to end soon for them. this is what i was fighting for. that they will not get any advantage over fair paying airlines anymore. That they play by the same rules. otherwise our profession goes down the drain. My news are not that old by the way. And yes one thing youre right about. I have left. Together with many others. That's the only language that they speak unfortunately. Good luck to you as well, if you are still there. I am still hoping for the best for everyone there.