PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - KA's salary taking a hit
View Single Post
Old 15th Mar 2018, 11:13
kahaha

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The KA Neo's dun have the ACT ( additional centre tanks) fitted.
Therefore no chance of any reasonable attempt at medium to long haul.
The rest of the industry, however, are buying up the Neo's and 737 Max to do narrow body long haul. For those with foresight, Its going to be the way forward. Free wifi that works, and the 20 something brigade are happy as larry. No need food. Wifi, omg yes!

So, KA are again , stuck in the past. They show little vision, ultra conservative stick in the muds, who deservedly are being surpassed by their rivals.

I' m happy to take my salary, housing and run. Ive NFI how long I can be in this place though. Sell the house, make a mega buck.

Its also bloody amusing that as someone said earlier, the C scalers are not leaving and therefore the management surmise that the allowance is too high. However, as stated, the B scalers are retiring & resinging . Ironically , a C scale FO gets $21000 special allowance and stays, but a B scale FO gets $90000 plus and wants to leave . Ditto C/ B scale captains.

Is it Stockholm syndrome for our bearded C scalers?

Wot next, marrying their first local GF and having multi lingual sprogs?

Its a la dee lah place hk, never believe what a pilot tells you. Never take anyone's advice. Then you'll be fine. Maybe.