PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LIPS / API CLAIM DENIED
View Single Post
Old 8th Mar 2018, 13:29
Switchboard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Thunderbird. Thanks for your follow up questions. I’m going to just answer the third edit of your post as I can’t keep going back to gather information each time you re-edit the same post.

When I first answered your questions, I had not looked at any of the previous posts and I was a bit shocked by your anger, resentment towards API and personal aggressiveness towards me. A look back at previous posts now shows that you are constantly posting negative accusations and comments.

I came on this forum, by name, to help members, or potential members, with any questions or concerns regarding API. I certainly didn’t come on to be a punching bag for your crusade to satisfy whatever agenda you have. As its apparent to me that you are not a member this will be our final communication unless you care to go to our website and open a support ticket so we can verify your membership. We just received a satisfaction rating of 100% for February from our support desk platform for our ability to solve members’ issues in an expeditious manner so I’m sure we can solve yours quickly, too.

With all the above in mind, I’ll answer what I can though, again, pending something from you to validate your membership this’ll be the last time; I’m sure your issues with us will certainly not be solved on this thread.

1. We will be happy to provide an introduction to the Trustee on behalf of any of our members. Simply send a request to our member support on the website, we’ll verify your membership and that you are a beneficiary of the API Trust.

2, 3 and 4. As I stated before, we the Consultants are not involved. If a member wishes to inquire about any legal proceedings involving the Trust, they are welcome to contact the Trust. We will be happy to make an introduction.

5. I asked you to present the document. You’ve posted an edited .jpeg. I’m sure you’ll continue to look for a way to make everything we do look suspicious. You claim to be concerned and have anointed yourself as representing the API members. To be clear, the Trust represents the members.

6. Your question refers to expenses incurred by the Trust. Again, anything involving the Trust should be referred to the Trust. For the remainder of this section, you didn’t really ask a question. You stated some rules, did some math, made some comments, and cherry-picked what you thought was relevant. You did not consider the increase in new members signing up each week, the benefits we’re reaping from smart, conservative investing, and the refunds from OIC, just to name just a few.

7. I cannot answer for previous directors or consultants, most I’ve never even met. I’ve only been involved with three claims (all of which were successful) since I joined and they were straightforward and professional. I reject your assertion that anyone has done anything otherwise. We are working too hard to make this a great product for our members to have someone continually trying to discredit us with nothing more compelling than jpegs, YouTube videos, and accusations.

8. Until recently (last year) no one ever mentioned an appeal; when it came up we worked with all our people to write a formal process. The appeal process is with the Trust. We’ve asked that the Trust amend the Rules and we expect that to happen soon. The Trust has also given tentative approval for our members keeping their API cover when they resign from Emirates and move to another airline! That’s a huge benefit to the members and we hope to have more benefits announced very soon.

10. There is one legal proceeding involving the Trust, it may be taking place in a courthouse or it may be just lawyers talking. You’re the only one who has used the word “lawsuit”. Again, I reject your characterizations because it’s just you making accusations with no apparent foundation. In our 2017 summary, we did reference several ongoing disputes; anytime a member, or a member’s lawyer, contacts the Trust, we consider that a dispute. And each one costs money regardless of what the questions or contents might be.