PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bristow S76 down in Lagos discussion (Not condolences)
Old 1st Mar 2018, 06:37
Copterline 103

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gulliBell

It's a shame to spoil your day, but FDR data reveals that Stick Jump test was completed during the start up in the morning on August 10, 2005. There was no other engine start-ups before accident.

The crew flew in the morning on 10th of August, 2005 eleven 18 minutes flight sequences with one start.This will kill your theory completely.

Instead, now focus on Servo Actuator's design and how it meets the Type Certification conditions as well as what TC Holder has known since the late 70's? Why all the relevant data has been concealed? Is it the affect to the airworthiness of a helicopter type?

You have good information about Nigeria, but so I have first-hand information, for example contamination of hydraulic fluids etc. All the parties (stakeholders, family members, relatives etc.) related Nigeria S-76 accidents I'm ready to share my knowledge and all related documents to these "whom don't know" that the cause of the Nigerian accidents were not servo actuator or improper overhaul related.