PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK MFTS on or off the rails?
View Single Post
Old 28th Feb 2018, 11:47
S-Works

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by just another jocky
bose-x - what exactly is your job please. I'm trying to decide if you actually know what you are nay-saying about or if you are have just relieved the driver on the prune outrage bus
Someone right on the coalface of the organisation and thus a recipient of the emails threatening staff with not posting anything on social media with dismissal. A direct witness to the stuff I have previously mentioned. Other posters on this thread will verify that if you really need it... So no I have not joined the outrage buss for a ride, I was already on it.

It actually has the opportunity to be something amazing, but while they are cutting corners on essential stuff like proper staff training and experience building and having the wrong people develop training materials when Lockheed are being paid a fortune to do the job I will be a detractor. The attitude that people should just do it because its the RAF way does not wash in a civilian company where there is no liability cover. Promises that if it goes wrong the company will protect you are just bull****, we all know who will get thrown under the bus to protect the senior management.