PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 28th Feb 2018, 01:07
Noeyedear

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Questions questions....

Hello All,

I’m in the application process and I have 4 questions should anyone be able to assist:

1. Regarding the education allowance, to what age and school level will QR pay this? Is it just to the end of High School, does it cover University or is it to a certain age regardless?

2. It appears that they offer the position, you then move to Doha, and then they do the Medical. Is the Medical similar to FAA or EASA? Are there maximum uncorrected eyesight limits and what is the extra blood test screening for? I’d hate to resign my job and find myself getting rejected for not being Astronaut fit.

3. I’m using an Electronic Logbook (Safelog). Do they want me to print the whole logbook for the interview/assessment process? What have other people done in the past? My current organisation doesn't stamp personal logbooks. Any suggestions there?

4. What do FAA Licence Holders present as their certificate for English Language Proficiency?

I’d appreciate any guidance, thanks.