PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Direct Entry Pilot.
View Single Post
Old 23rd Feb 2018, 11:08
wiggy

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Threethirty
Where did you read that? Can't see anything about a new uniform
Not sure you'll find reference to that in today's intrablah announcement but there's been talk of a new uniform for a while..I haven't heard BMRR's verson of this is going to be done. The version I heard was it was going to be "make it yourself", with BA sending the design out to individuals via e-mail and then the individual building their fetching ensemble at home.

I know many of those not yet cognisant in the current BA way will perhaps find it hard to understand why many inmates probably think either of the above is actually a possibility.

They will achieve great understanding and become wise beyond their years the first time they do battle with mission critical stuff like the company iPad and software. They might just perhaps find..maybe...it doesn't work as advertised (I know with BA being gold standard and all that they'll find even that hard to believe), ask for advice from a manager or an "executive" and get told "but you just follow the instructions" or " there's an ESS form for that online".....or the all time favourite "it's self help, self teach, you shouldn't need my assistance, all you need to know is on My Learning Academy...".

Last edited by wiggy; 23rd Feb 2018 at 11:21.