PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus - Direct Entry Pilot (A320)
View Single Post
Old 17th Feb 2018, 17:06
Anunaki

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wanna have this mate?

Whine?LOL I am expressing a valid point about how the process is anything but transparent and at how they could be direct and put people out of their misery. You need to , as I have mentioned several times that they do owe us nothing. Read all the comments before commenting.

I have also mentioned that It was my choice in the end, and that I could've done better things with it. Don't like what I say? well that's your problem really, not losing my sleep over you buddy.

In regards to the recruitment itself, don't be naive. I was told when I was there that from the 100 places, 33 were already taken by ex monarch, they were looking for 70 more. They had enough candidates who met the criteria at that point too, heard on good authority. If you didn't get called, they could keep you on a list as it has been mentioned, to keep their options open, Or they can send you a rejection. It does change all the time as there is always hope, there is nothing wrong in me wanting to make a decision that affects my livelihood, and guess what, nothing you say can change that. It would be more honest to be straight forward to those who gave their all, and THAT is my point. Take the hint...as you said!