PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 24th Sep 2003, 18:30
devil-in-disguise

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stormcloud:

Thanks for your obviously "kind" and "very helpful" reply. I am not interested in starting a political discussion here what-so-ever. Please do not try to take this thread in a direction it is not meant to go.

I can understand where you might be coming from and empathize with you regarding your company's decision to do what you may think is a "kick in the teeth" for you and similar others. On the other hand, count your blessings mate - you have a job; I do not.

By the way, I am interviewing for a first officer's position. If you care to help, thanks. It will be appreciated. If you are not interested, that explains why aviation is the way it is: full of very selfish, power hungry, ego tripping and unethical people and maybe, just maybe, that's why you find yourself in the position you do. I know that is why I am in the position I am.

I hope you have a good day and I hope that things will eventually work out for the best for you and the rest of the gang.

Thanks again for your reply.

Cheers.