PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - solo landing
Thread: solo landing
View Single Post
Old 14th Feb 2018, 17:19
ironbutt57

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Emma Royds
With such a sensitive issue, I have from the outset attempted to post with with a degree of tact and diplomacy. If my posts are considered to be ego fulfilling and childish then I can assure you that is most certainly not my intention, yet I make absolutely no apology for what I have said on this topic so far.

The information I obtained was from a data provider and it is their business to sell data on individuals and companies to others. I availed myself of a trial period and I cancelled the trial after downloading what I wanted, so I paid nothing in the end. Not withstanding that, I don't see why I should potentially cause problems for myself by effectively distributing a product from elsewhere, which could be widely circulated and potentially being traced back to me. Also of note is the post made by Talparc which contained the link to the screenshot that so many of us have seen, seems to have been deleted already.

A crime involving a minor which is linked to an individual with the same name and DOB as our colleague, was recorded in San Joaquin CA with charges filed in August 2008 (as previously mentioned) and the same individual being placed on the California Sex Offenders Register with their ID number ending in 3770. That is as much as I am willing to post on here.
charges filed dont get one on the list, a conviction in court is required, and most likely cancelling of passport