View Single Post
Old 14th Feb 2018, 09:13
  #27 (permalink)  
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: LaLaLand
Posts: 111
If you are worried about retaining you European licence do a transfer of state now, you can exchange a UK part 66 for one in any other member state
(Apart from the LBA in Germany, who will come up with a reason not to if you dont tick one of the living /working/german reg aircraft boxes)
BluFin is online now