PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Update
Thread: Gulf Air Update
View Single Post
Old 12th Feb 2018, 16:57
allatp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Soft Altitude
allatp,

olbie gave you an overview of the T&Cs, Gordo added a cherry on top. Disregard tiger1975 comments, way too negative and untrue.
I've been with GF for 14 years and counting and I have worked with quite a few airlines worldwide before I joined GF and I can tell you that over all GF is a good airline to work for, for the good reasons mentioned in previous threads which outweigh the cons by far.
A 3 bedroom flat of an excellent standard can be had for 800 BHD monthly fully furnished and all inclusive (700 BHD being your housing allowance), in a gated kind of compound with many facilities available for free in one of the best areas in Bahrain that is 15 minutes drive from the airport. Accommodation close to schools can be had in compounds for the same amount and you get a villa instead, but expect to drive an hour to the airport. Your annual leave is actually 52 days (including traveling days), not sure if any airline in the industry nowadays gives you that many days of leave (!) that you can arrange to have into several slots.
All the rest has already been mentioned in previous threads and yes, you definitely can save while having your family with you.
Best of luck.

Soft altitude out.
Soft, thank you so much for your insight, greatly appreciated!!
AA