PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 11th Feb 2018, 15:47
embraerskipper84

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by warhammer
Haha!
I'm not a candidate, I'm a successful pilot who know when to arm the damn APP mode. Never ever failed on any sim flights for the last 5 years, including line checks. If you want to make the sim difficult, not a problem, very easy. If you want to fail somebody, no matter how successful he is, not a big deal, very easy. But the overall attitude was not acceptable in EK sim session, and EK was also in a selection period for me during this time. Believe me I wouldn't apply again for any position within EK. So, good luck for everybody who thinks EK is their future company to work.

I think that we all should hear the other side of the bell before judging the company or a single person...We all know, that everywhere in the world, not just at EK, attitude worth at least 60% of the interview to be successful. They know that a kid, now days, can fly a full motion simulator, they know that anyone can be trained on a new machine, but also they know that they can't train or change people's attitude. I am not saying that you had a bad attitude, but maybe an attitude that does not meet their standards. Everyone has their own standards. So do not be a buthurt, i am sure you will have more and better opportunities out there. Think positive and look forward