PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 21 Year old Girl youngest ATR Captain
View Single Post
Old 8th Feb 2018, 10:05
International Trader

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Flaperon777
International trader, that's a load of burnt bull crap.
Could smell it right here from the Inernational Space Station.
Feel bad for the likes of you.

@ A380 Jockey, Cp Sunny Kapur is sadly no longer with Qatar or Singapore. I think he is with some other Middle East carrier as we speak. I shall try my best to re establish contact with him. And I shall PM you once I do. It will be well worth my while to reconnect with the legend.
Check your PM's.
Adios.
Well , Flapperon777,
Nothing like a scathing reply after...... a year ( almost to the day). Talk about burning bull dust, it reminds me of descending into India at night. As you passed 3000', you could smell the sh-t through the air conditioning or, was it you spouting off?
My comments were nothing to do with the individual, just about the corrupt system in Asia and India ,in particular . Your god of aviation , Cpt Sunny, is probably a nice guy but, you have cast a shaddow on him with your obvious amateur adoration and participation in a corrupt and immoral aviation system.
There was a time when pilots were men of honour and integrity. We have all been tarnished by the lies and deceptions of those without morals. Thankyou , "gentlemen"?

By the way, I have checked my messages and, nothing. Perhaps, when you tried to re-connect with Sunny , he has distanced himself from you. I know that I would.