PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maurice Kirk is in Africa
View Single Post
Old 6th Feb 2018, 14:37
Onmybike

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Clareprop ".....I think any reasonable person reading his various essay's would conclude that they are written in a style of someone who has a problem...."

Hilariously..... No. Being closer to things down here we know of more to list of what he does, that seems totally bizarre - we stop holding our breath ....but he has been under the most intense scrutiny by psychiatrists and they see him as not having a problem.

EU human rights law focuses on how the power of the state is used over the individual. In this case Maurice is not allowed to say the truth or have his human rights and there is no where for him to complain.

Elements of the UK Judiciary do not like EU law and have what is called 'judicial public policy' that arguably contradicts EU Human Rights because they see their duty to support a professional or decision maker when making decisions on behalf of the state.

In this case Maurice was prosecuted under the NHS zero tolerance. I was called to the Wales Audit Office to meet their senior staff. The Head of Dept who was there at the meeting was/is a Magistrate at the Court which convicted Maurice. That Magistrate working at Wales Audit Office told me that those who brought the NHS Zero Tolerance prosecution did so by ignoring NHS Zero tolerance protocols (rules). By which they cannot start a prosecution until they have gone through a sequence of warnings with opportunity to address issues or grievances a patient may have.

If they had acted in accordance with the rules that places Data Protection on the negotiation table with a legal duty to correct records to be processed in a way that is fair true and accurate.

If those who brought the prosecution had acted reasonably to the rules and lawfully then arguably this whole matter would not exist. But Maurice has no where to complain

Last edited by Onmybike; 6th Feb 2018 at 14:48.