PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SAS Ireland SAIL
View Single Post
Old 4th Feb 2018, 14:07
Sidestick_n_Rudder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Let me start with saying, that I attended SAIL selection last year and passed it. However, I decided to decline the contract, because it was crap. I also felt didn’t want to be involved in a conflict between the management and the Mainline Pilots.

However, after reading the comments above, presumably from SAS Mainline guys, about how high standards they have and how everyone else is crap, I have lost all the sympathy. What do you know about standards of other airlines and pilots, if you have only flown for one ol’Boys club, where everyone is patting each other on the back and telling themselves how good they are?

You are flying same airplanes as everyone else, in the same sky, to the same destinations, using same procedures and in the same regulatory framework, under supervision of the same CAA. What makes you think you are better pilots than others? With attitude like this, you deserve to be shafted.

P.S. this also pertains to some “astronauts“ from other major/legacy airlines. If you guys want support for your case, you first need to get of your high horse...