PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 1st Feb 2018, 20:19
Tracker400

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Fredh182
How did you get on mate?
Unfortunately I wasnt successful. Quite disappointing they dont tell you which area, although my gut says the first 30 minutes of the interview as the questions were definitely not what I was expecting or what I have experienced before.

Just wondering if anybody here has any ideas of anywhere else you can apply to within the Industry. I am very set on going into the aviation industry, even if it means paying for training (however ideally this would be like NATS and free). Does anybody know of any other possible locations/job titles where I should apply, or know any courses that are likely to boost my chances of progressing in the future in this field?
Hey Mate. Sorry to hear you weren’t successful. I had a phone call on Wednesday and was lucky enough to be offered a place with them.

It must be annoying not knowing exactly where things went wrong for you. Are you considering re-applying in 12 Months time? Barry Scott has given some good pointers. You could also think about joining the military as a Controller if that seems appealing to you?