PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 31st Jan 2018, 13:35
Kratz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1. The base preference is being taken into account to some extent. Depending on what your preference is it might take up to 1 - 2 years to get to the base you selected as number one (if it's a small one with 1 or 2 aircraft). That's my rough assesment based on what I heard from people around me. No guarantee... Yeah you can commute free of charge while wearing a FR uniform.

2. Type rating costs are 29500 + approx 10000 for the rest. 40k EUR all in. The block hour salary is not a secret information as it's written all over the internet. Look at the page 361 of this thread.

3. Any hotel on this planet will let you leave your luggage at the reception after you check out. Even if you take a small trolley with you to the assesment, noone will be bothered. The guys are there to asses your performance not to check how many bags you have with you. Stay at the Travelodge Swords. It's cheap, the the rooms are nice and it's round the corner from FR HQ.

Last edited by Kratz; 31st Jan 2018 at 14:41.