PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAAF Flight Screening Programme
View Single Post
Old 28th Jan 2018, 23:52
AT591

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Akahmi
Also I forgot to mention, I was called up by my recuriter and asked if I wanted a sponsored trip to ADFA college in Canberra paid for by the ADF meaning paying for flights food hotels transport everything. So they spent alot of money on me clearly because they thought i was a good candidate as well as the fact that from QLD alone only about 11 were selected. So clearly I am competitive I just can't fathom why I didn't get selected, even after spending all that money on me lol. The hotel we stayed looked very expensive, it was a 4.5 star hotel lmfao, please someone give me reasoning, I am starting to lose hope.
You already got your answer from FlyingSoon, its not based on just your high school results, its a whole of character assessment.

Also; "I didn't submit my form for flying hours until about 3 months later". That obviously didn't help your case.

And further to what Junior.VH said, if you cant "fathom why" you didn't get selected, he was merely highlighting that in your posts you come across as arrogant and self-entitled, which will not help you at all during the selection process. Honest self reflection might be of value to you.

Finally, FSP no longer exists, do yourself a favour and do some research.