PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - My dream - advice please (collective thread)
Old 25th Jan 2018, 12:42
frye189

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Everybody has a dream to fly... I'm not exception but still I must decide

Hi guys!

EASA license is one of the most respectful licenses in the world. For European guys here's no question-you have money, find a school, go and later with lots of problems find a job. Looks not easy however for not EU resident it looks impossible. So here we go. Where is this place in the world where EASA license with approx 250 hours will be enough to be hired at least on Cessna Caravan?

So I know one company in Indonesia it's Susi Air, everybody knows it. They're still hiring, the company is great and reviews as well. I think there's a possibility to find probably other two or three. It's only Indonesia. In my opinion, it's the only country where I'm with EASA license will fit the requirements and with huge "maybe" find a job on Caravan.

Latin America and Caribians they're hiring with some hours(min 500) and they prefer FAA. So no jobs there.

Africa? Who knows something about Africa? Bush pilot? You know I think it's a great experience for low hours pilot. If you know something about this continent feel free to respond.

The Middle East? They're full of Captains who have hours on 777 rather than Cessna

Let's return to Europe... And to be exactly correct to Eastern Europe. I read some topics about SmartLynx and Avion Express, not good reviews. But still, I'm asking about Africa as a great place to start, that's why Baltic states like paradise in the world SmartLynx has an opportunity to join them without EU residency. I will have to pay for TR and MAYBE they will hire me. The question is - is this only one company which has this requirement about citizenship or they're many of them, at least I know only one.

Price-60K for fATPL is max and max 20K for possible TR. What do think about it? Try luck or shut up?

Grateful for answers! Have a nice day!

Last edited by frye189; 26th Jan 2018 at 06:52.