PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emergency Exits
Thread: Emergency Exits
View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2018, 00:56
Dragun

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Capn Bloggs
Dragun, seriously? Sitting in an economy seat that is precisely the same (worse, in a lot of aspects as pointed out by Wingnut) as every other economy seat save a few extra inches of legroom is nothing like jumping into a biz seat when you didn't pay for it.

I suppose that, when a pax "volunteers" to seat in an exit row by the FAs, you'd then charge them?

I agree with GFV. Beancounter mindset.

Wingnut, add to your list no bags under the seat in front.
Always someone on here wanting to start an argument. I've literally already addressed your comment in my first post - "Before people start banging on about what product is what and why it should or shouldn't be or called what, I'm just pointing out that it's essentially the same example."

Once again, for the dummies, I'm not arguing the merits of whether or not it should be a different product, all I'm stating is the facts. It is a different product and therefore the same requirements apply as if someone from economy tried to sit in business class.

If you want to argue whether or not it should be a different product, call someone who cares, which will more than likely involve getting on your high horse in an email to the airline itself.