PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot shortage
Thread: Pilot shortage
View Single Post
Old 19th Jan 2018, 02:11
Airbus A320321

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Trevor the lover
A320A321

I spent about 45 minutes trolling bunches of websites looking for the information. I appreciate your apology, but there was no need to fire off like a an old grouch at all. For someone who knows, just putting the figure here would have taken less time than what you wrote. So you wasted your own time.

Everyone seems to forget that PPrune is like a chat in a pub between mates, nothing more. Such as after an aircraft accident - if 5 pilots were in a pub discussing it and speculating, none of them would do the old "let's wait for the report fellas before speculating." We'd chat about it. Likewise, if 5 of us were in a pub and I said how much does an F/O at Alliance earn, would you turn to me and say look it up on FWA, stop wasting our time? I doubt it. PPRune is a pub chat. Lefties not needed here.

And the reason I spent so long on line looking for the answer was because I just knew that if I asked here some twisted and bitter zipperhead would reply just as you did.
I'm not an old grouch mate, I'm in my mid 20's. If I knew I'd tell ya but I think it's obvious given my name that I work for another mob.