PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airways Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 17th Jan 2018, 12:04
Officer Kite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why do you have such a high turnover rate of staff? I came close to joining what was Atlantic flight training in Coventry a couple of years ago, over the 3 month period I was looking at the school for, even doing an assessment, all 3 staff members I dealt with had all left in that time period and I had new names.

Why are there only terrible reviews about your establishment? Everyone I know who has gone there has either failed 5 of 7 exams, commented on awful instruction and some have even given up (losing upwards of £10,000 in the process) quite early on after deciding they had made a massive mistake and it was better to take the loss and salvage what they could of their future career.

It's a bit out there, but when I went to an open evening of atlantic, you were actually mentioned at it (by a person who left a month later), to quote him (it was so bizarre I'll never forget it), he said "Marwan has a vision that this school will become the 'Gucci' of the aviation industry", this was a means of somehow attempting to justify the £87,000 asking price (haven't a clue what it is now but understand its dropped considerably and rightly so). And on that, with the greatest of respect Mr Attala but I count my lucky stars I never joined this school because it comes as more like the pound shop of aviation. I just feel sorry for one kind lady I met at the open evening who I later heard went and joined the course, heaven only knows where she's at now the poor thing.