PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - I've hit my wall working in ME.
View Single Post
Old 12th Jan 2018, 10:22
sealear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You're not alone, thousands of EK pilots are in the same boat with you. But it isn't just EK, it's the whole industry. My previous airlines, where my friends work now etc... Its all the same. Things are spiralling out of control. Maybe it will turn around when there is an extreme pilot shortage in a decade or so, but by then I'll be long gone from aviation.

It is sad to see this incredible profession go down the drain. I used to be so proud to wear the uniform and call myself a professional pilot. Not anymore, I have no pride left in what I do. The whole industry is a sad disgrace. Every other day another stupid procedure or threatening email about how hopeless we are, meanwhile we drift further and further from actually doing what we do best... Fly aeroplane's.

Now just counting down until the money bucket is full and I'll be back in my home country. Like another poster said, just passing the time now... PPC to PPC, nodding my head but inside couldn't care less. Sad reality but that's what it is now.