PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - I've hit my wall working in ME.
View Single Post
Old 12th Jan 2018, 07:48
lfbb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Snoop I've hit my wall working in ME.

Sorry if I sound like a whining baby on this post but I'm trying to figure out if there is something wrong with me or this is happening to everyone else. Lately I just feel I've hit my wall when comes to my career, being on the business for 25 years and completely lost my drive to continue flying. Can't stand how complicated things become, how much pressure is put on us coming from all directions and can't stand this shortage of pilots forcing us to endure flying overtime and constant roster changes. I still can't figure out if this is only a "ME syndrome" or it's widespread, I kinda have a feeling that changing jobs will not solve my problems. I attempted to reduce my flying stress and to motivate myself by joining the training department since I treasure good memories from my past experience as an instructor and already regret that decision, things are 10x more complicated once trining is involved. How do you guys coupe with modern aviation? Is ME really the root cause of all this or the aviation business is to be blamed. I always had plans to leave the company but don't know how to carry on until it's time to leave and even if leaving will be the answer since I look around and don't see many pilots happy with their company either. Maybe I'm a whining baby and things are not so bad.... go figure.