PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet MPL 2017
View Single Post
Old 9th Jan 2018, 18:13
Michael249

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes thankfully i passed ! Got my email from L3 this morning !

Well first of all everyone will arrive at around 8:15 . Just make sure your early . Try to get involved with everyone in the group of 16 or so. Its important to get to know each other .

First youll get a presentation from the EJ team . Theyll give an introduction go the company and then show you what happens if you pass that day.

Afterwards your group assesment begins . Now I cant disclose any information about it but ill say its important to get involved and just be yourself.

After these 2 group assessments youll have lunch

After lunch the interviews begin. I got to go first (not sure why but maybe as they seen i live in dublin)
its a 1 to 1 interview with an assessor from L3. There were no curve ball questions. The first questions are to make you feel relaxed like "tell me about your hobbies"
After this the main interview questions start. All motivation and competency based . "Name a time youve been a leader " "a time youve youve lead a team"

The interview is nothing to be worried about . Just do your homework and youll be okay . After your interview your free to go.