PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Master Aviation Management
View Single Post
Old 7th Jan 2018, 00:38
Seabreeze

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts
Master of Aviation Management

Rez125

If you look closely at the website for the UNSW Aviation Master of Aviation you can see that the people delivering the courses are listed along with a summary of their expertise. Reviewing this info should gives you confidence that you are not only getting taught by people with senior expertise and knowledge, but also that those people would have strong networks in the industry. This can be useful if you are looking to change employment to the aviation sector, as these people can also give you a professional reference of substance.

UNSW also has a higher world university ranking than the others.

There is a wide range of courses available so you can focus your studies on the area of your choice, which might depend on your background as well as on the areas you would like to develop. With your commerce background it might be prudent to begin by undertaking AVIA5009, AVIA5032 or AVIA5035 first which have an economics focus.

Suggest you contact the postgraduate coordinator Jamie Lim on [email protected] as she is very knowledgable and helpful about the program and the courses. I looked into it closely recently so know a bit these programs and think the UNSW program is clearly the best. (I am not a UNSW employee; feel free to pm me if you want.)

Seabreeze