PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Which modular school to choose ?
View Single Post
Old 4th Jan 2018, 08:33
shaviator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello there,

I'm a 27 year old Indian citizen, currently working in Dubai and have no prior flight experience. I'm planning to start my flight training in modular way by end of this year and intended to complete it in maximum of 3 years (I'll be doing the training during my work vacations, which I could get up to 2 months per year). It would be great, if anyone could help me with inputs on the following.
  1. Suggest me some good modular schools in Europe which will give good training and has experience of handling modular candidates. Cost is also a factor.
  2. How to find the first Airline job after the training? Will the ATOs help in the placements? As I understand, being an Indian citizen it would be get an airline job in European Airlines (maybe I'm wrong). I found that many European ATOs are looking for EU nationals to be in their placement programs. I'm okay to work anywhere since I'm willing to move to a new place.
Kindly guide me in the right path. Being a pilot is something I always wanted since I remember. Now I think I should go for it.

-Thanks to all lovely people out there who are helping others by sharing information .