PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - No more duty free allowance for crew into the UAE
Old 2nd Jan 2018, 12:54
The Outlaw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I say go ahead and keep bringing all the duty free in that you want despite being told its against the rules of the day. Eventually you'll be asked by your CP why you feel you can break the rules they have so taken vast amounts of pride in making up just to remove any modicum of respect, love or fondness you may have had for the job. They also will start looking to see what other rules you've been breaking. Who knows, maybe you'll be invited to submit your resignation or asked to leave your "A" fund as a donation to help the under privileged get a house, property, wife or a newer Land Cruiser.

Personally I don't see it as a big issue. You'll want your CDT below 1.4 anyway and this one of the ways the company will help you set those goals and besides, all the concerts are "dry" anyway.

Water...its the way of the future. I hear tea and Geritol is nice too.

Oh, and speaking of water, there is a nice water park an hour up the road. Sometimes I get lost along the way and find a small resort close by...now if I could only remember the name of it....hmmm